Sunday, November 28, 2004

my left knee has found a balance

i think my left knee felt a bit lonely, realizing that the right one was nicely coloured purple/green/blue and getting all the attention, it decided to have one just like that! n so now.. ta daaa... a bruise on each knee. both while dancing, cos we;re practicing for "Friday Night's Exuberance"

i only practiced for 15 mins & the nxt thing i know, we're going for an audition in the audi. i was so blur.. we have 10 ppl divided into 2 grps, n those in my grp ffk. left me alone.. haha.. i freaked! i thought they were kidding at first.. sheesh.. s'more i couldn't remember all the steps cos i didnt go for practices last wk. good thing got jay, jason & emily to "teman" me dance.

ok anyway, this morning.. i had to get up reallllyyyy early. 640am. drove all the way to bkt jalil.. the traffic was bad!! haha.. so paiseh, the guys reach earlier than me. cos imu's hosting this thing called "national health sciences debate". so go n help arrange chairs & tables.. haha.. & got a few ppl to be victims as well.. thks guys!! i really appreciate it.. namely, chris, jay, darren, sau tjun. thank you thank you!! anyway, haha.. now i know imu better. all the secret rooms.. but got certificate of appreciation.. so.. not bad lar :)

now i'm really tired & sleepy.. yawn.. mom made me drive bck to grandma's.. cos she's here. haha.. dinner's ready. yum.. that's all for now..

p/s: sorry no time to "renovate" my blog.. bear with it :P

No comments: