Sunday, November 14, 2004

it's sunday

my first blog ; )

reached JB at abt 12+am (technically it's monday) went to church.. pastor preached a really good msg.. inspiring.. i have "places to go & things to do". not meant to just sit arnd & do nothing!
then i went for lunch.. but my aunt called halfway, saying my grandpa's critical. we rushed all the way to setapak.. & spent some time with him. seeing him in that manner makes me really
"sam tong" cos i can't seem to help.. (& my chinese is very lousy, so got limited vocab) anyway, just held his hands.. stroke his legs.. hopefully he feels assured.. & said Jesus is here with u.. regretted i didnt spend more time with him when he was well.. anyway, appreciate ur parents & grandparents while they're still arnd..

guys, do pray for my grandpa.. i'd deeply appreciate it! i think i'll stop here.. *yawn* it's 230am already.. niteS

No comments: